A team is a network of one-on-one working relationships that exists to produce certain outcomes. Work with Mark to learn how to design first, and then develop each of your relationships—one at a time—so your team can deliver on its shared responsibilities.
Mark Cappellino coaches leadership teams members to:
- Re-design working relationships with peers and direct reports that work
- Utilize conflict to learn from one another and innovate
- Iteratively clarify roles and expectations in any situation
- Coordinate commitments and actions with each other
- Hold each other accountable and support one another to get work done.
- Mark would welcome your call to discuss what is possible for your team and your organization—no strings attached.